INSTALL AND CONNECT TV
Set Your TV
To put your TV in a firm place which can bear the weight of TV.
To avoid danger, please don't expose the TV near water or heating place (such as light, candle, or heating machine), do not block the ventilation at the back of TV.
Connect antenna and power
1. Connect the antenna cable to the antenna socket on the back of the TV.
2. To plud the power cord of TV.
Turn on TV
3. Press the power button of the TV the indication light will turn to green. If it is on standby mode (the light is red), press the power button on the remote control to turn on the TV.
Picture for reference purpose only.
TV STAND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
The TV is packaged with the TV stand separated from the cabinet. To setup the TV table stand, please carry out the installation according to the instructions below.
1. The panel can be scrateched easily, so please:
Place a soft cloth on the table and place the TV face down on the cloth.
Note: Always unplug the AC cord first when installing/removing the stand.
2. Take the base. Please align the screw holes of the base and the TV, and then insert the screws into the holes on the base and tighten them.
Note: To ensure that the TV is stable, please lock all screws.
The stand of some TV models is designed with snap-in type, easily installed by snapping into stand groove, instead of screw.
ELITELUX BASIC TV
ELITELUX SMART TV